Sunday 8 December 2013

My Latest Meeting.

Following my meeting with our tutor on Thursday (5th December), my mind is truly at ease. The previous day I was made aware that we couldn't go re-shoot at the evening group because they had finished for Christmas; this was a huge blow because I felt like over this entire week, it was just one thing after another. As I explained in a few posts back, we have to do a complete re-shoot but now that I have seen the footage; I completely understand why and this will help advance our documentary, and make it the best it can be. I realize that this type of back and forth happens every single day on big and small productions in the media industry, but it all became a little overwhelming for a while.

I haven't had a lot of contact from my partner but I'm going to continue to film what I need to film, get all my documents together and continue to bring our idea to life, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment